Vietnam tourist visa from Vancouver Canada
If you are living in Vancouver, planning a trip to Vietnam but concern how to get Vietnam tourist visa Vancouver, do not worry. There are 2 options available for you.
Get Vietnam visa in Canada before departure
Although there is no Vietnam diplomatic representative in Vancouver, you can apply at Vietnam embassy by visiting Vietnam embassy in Ottawa or sending the documents by post. Here is the contact information for you.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Canada
Add: 55 Mackay Street, Ottawa, ON K1M 2B2
firstname.lastname@example.org (visa and consular services only)
For certain, you are advised to contact Vietnam embassy in Canada in advance for information about required documents, fee and procedure.
Get Vietnam visa on arrival at arrival airport when landing in Vietnam
If you mind sending your documents off or traveling for a long distance, you can complete Vietnam visa application online with some simple steps:
- Fill out Vietnam visa on arrival application form
- Pay visa processing fee online
- Get visa approval letter by email after 2 working days
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
When applying in the second option, please keep in mind two things:
- The letter is only applicable for AIR travelers.
- Only stamping fee in cash in VND or USD is accepted.APPLY NOW
- Apply Vietnam tourist visa for Switzerland
- Vietnam tourist visa requirements for Netherlands
- Vietnam visa requirements for travel
- Vietnam tourist visa exemption
- Download Vietnam tourist visa application form
- Vietnam tourist visa extension
- How to get Vietnam tourist visa from New York city
- Instructions on getting Vietnam tourist visa at the embassy
- Vietnam tourist visa for Iranian citizens
- Vietnam tourist visa for Chinese
- How to apply for Vietnam tourist visa for French citizens
- Vietnam tourist visa for Japanese citizens
- Maximum validity of Vietnam tourist visa
- How to get Vietnam tourist visa in Cambodia
- Getting Vietnam tourist visa New Zealand in a simple way